Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Help with a Federal Agency

If you need assistance with a federal agency, please complete this form. My office will contact you as soon as we have reviewed your message. In some cases, my office may ask you to fill out a Privacy Act Release form. This form serves as your written permission for a government agency to release information related to your case in accordance with the Privacy Act, and allow Congresswoman Bonamici and her staff to initiate an inquiry on your behalf.

If there are any issues uploading your message, please call my office in Beaverton at 503-469-6010.

* marks required fields of data.

Your Information
Your Contact Information

What are these options?

Constituents who are hard of hearing or use a video phone have the option to choose TDD or VP based on the type of device they are using. This allows our office to respond to them accordingly. The default option "Voice" is a standard audible telephone.

Your Message